Varicose Vein Laser Treatment in Pune | Dr Hemant Chaudhari
Dilated tortuous vein visible over leg
Am I at Risk?
- Standing professions eg shopkeeper, police etc are at high risk
- Females- commonly after pregnancy
What are Symptoms?
- Visible dilated tortuous veins over leg
- Calf pain on prolong standing
- Black spots/ pigmentation near ankle
- Ulcer in distal leg/ ankle
What if ignored?
Can led to following complications
- Progression to ulcer stage
- Blood clots formation
Why to treat?
Once progressed to next stage damage could not be revered
1.Laser / Venaseal (Glue therapy) – blockage of vein with Laser /Glue , Advantages-Minimally invasive, less pain, no cuts, faster recovery
2.Sclerotherapy- blockage of dilated veins by injecting special chemical
3.Stockings- special compression garments used to halt varicose vein progression